Preston University is the 1st non-public university or college of Pakistan having campuses in Faisalabad, Kohat, Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, & Ajman. Preston University has been organized as a School of Business & Commerce in 1984 in Rawalpindi in Pakistan.
Chartered plus Recognized by the Govt of NWFP as well as Govt of Sindh.
JUST ABOUT ALL Campuses positioned in Top Category “W” Islamabad Campus Improved to “W-4″.
Location Karachi, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Affiliations Higher Education Commission
Preston University Islamabad
Islamabad Campus No 85
Street 3, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Mphil/Phd Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Information Technology
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences
- M.Sc (Electronics)
- M.Sc (Telecommunication)
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- M.SC(Economics,Psychology,Applied Psychology)
- M.Sc(International Relations,International Diplomacy)
- M.Phil/Ph.D(Economics,Psychology,International Relations)
Faculty of Education
Institute of Nano Science & Technology
Disaster Research Institute
- MSc(Disaster Risk Management)
- MSc(Environmental Management)
- MSc(Occupational Health & Safety)
Programs offered at Islamabad Campus
- MBA (Evening)
- BS (Maths)
- M.Sc Psychology
- International Relations Education
- MA/MS (Education)
- B.Tech (Pass/Hons)
- M.Phil/PhD Psychology
- IT Management
- BS Nanoscience & Technology
Important Dates of Admission
Graduate and Undergraduate Programs (Regular)
Fall admission 2014 schedule publish soon within one or two week.
- Applications on recommended forms along with 2 letters of recommendation, attested duplicates of academic certificates, duplicate of NIC ( Duplicate of Passport in situation of overseas nationals) and 3 current passport size photos must be posted.
- An test fee of Rs 100/- (no-refundable) is necessary to be lodged together with the application form in money or in the form of Bank Draft.
- At the period of submitting of applications, candidates will be notified for the day & time of Written exam / Interview.
- Transport(for Female)
- Library(with 20,000+ books)
- 4 Engineering & Technology Labs
- 2 Auditorium
- 3 Computer Labs
- 3 Seminar Rooms
- Fully air-conditioned campus